Compact, Low-Power, GPS/GLONASS, RTK OEM Receiver Module
When power consumption, size and dependable performances such as raw data quality, real-time positioning (SBAS up to RTK) or GNSS Heading + Pitch/Roll determination are critical, the Ashtech MB100 GNSS board simply delivers!
The MB100 is the only board designed to address L1 GPS+SBAS applications - including Heading + Pitch/Roll determination, L1/L2 GPS+SBAS or L1 GPS/GLONASS+SBAS applications in the smallest form factor and lowest power consumption available today on the market. Z-Blade Technology and dual-frequency GPS configuration offer amazing, long-range RTK performance, while single-frequency GPS + GLONASS configuration provides more satellites in view for demanding environments.
Ashtech High-End Performance
Embedded Z-Blade GNSS centric technology uses all available GNSS signals equally, without any constellation preference, to deliver fast and stable solutions. This leads to incredibly robust and dependable measurement processing, resulting in optimized field productivity: Advanced multi-path mitigation and signal tracking for maximum data reliability.
- Fast initialization and centimeter accuracy at long-range in dual-frequency GPS mode
- Full benefit of any available GLONASS satellites to strengthen the GPS solution in single- frequency GPS + GLONASS mode
- The most compact differential/raw data protocol: Ashtech Optimized Messaging (ATOM)
Seamless Integration and Flexibility
The MB100 features low-power consumption in an extremely compact board design and a variety of output messages and data formats for extensive OEM solution interoperability. The MB100 works as a base, a rover and even a GNSS compass, and is available in various GNSS modes to adapt to customer needs. All GNSS modes are available in the same hardware and are simply activated by firmware option activation. MB100 supports standard and advanced RTK operations such as:
- RTK against a static base, with or without SBAS and GLONASS satellites
- Advanced RTK against an external moving base for relative positioning
- Network RTK using third-party network corrections: VRS, FKP, MAC
- Heading and pitch or roll determination with baseline length auto-calibration
- Up to 20 Hz fast RTK and raw data output
The MB100 features two antenna input connectors, with automatic switching between the two antennas for specific applications such as handheld and tablet PC integration or Heading + Pitch/Roll determination - the ideal, low-cost GNSS compass solution!